Tutorials on how to use our features
Myblog is a dynamic blogging application that has been intergrated into our core web system, which allows registered users to post their own blogs.
Each blog you post will be published on the website automatically, for all our viewers to see.
To use Myblog, you have to sign in into the secure intranet section on our website, using your username and passwoard.
Once logged in you will now be able to access our User Menu on the right hand side. Please scroll up and down until you find this menu.
1. From the User Menu select My BlogDashboard.
How to add images to your blog
1. Click on “ Images & Documents” located on the menu to your right, just below the heading “ Tags” .
How to insert the image to your article
Note: It is best practice to finish entering your text first, before adding images.
1. Place your cursor on the area where you’d like to add the image.
If you want to link the posts you add on our twitterboard to your own twitter account, you will need to have an existing twitter account before you add a post. If you don’t have one please click here to register
Our twitterboard access button is located on the left side of the website. It is dynamically fixed on the website so you can access it from anywhere on the website.
1. Click on the tweets button
4. Enter your twitter acount username.